MPP compensation plan 9X payment 90 days payout. - $750 $750 balance 12th month
1. Why MPP? For many Canadians, the moment they get a new mortgage an immediate “protection gap” exists. According to a recent study less than one-third of Canadians have insurance coverage for serious life events.
2. What is MPP? Protection from the financial impact of death and disability.
3. Who needs MPP? Clients and prospective clients who are about to take on a mortgage and have a protection gap.
4. How do I offer MPP to my Clients? With a few training tips from one of our regional Account Managers, you can be well on your way to successfully offering insurance. Book a training session with your regional representative today!
5. Where can I get more training on MPP? Contact Kyra Wong, District Vice President- MPP, for questions and product training Kyra_Wong@manulife.com.